Thursday, May 1, 2008

Lessons Learned from the Drunk Girls of MySpace




From the evil geniuses at Asylum For All Mankind, I bring you Lessons We Learned from the Drunk Girls of MySpace.
Girls, I don't know who you are, and by the look of some of these photos, you probably aren't clear who you are either, but you need better hobbies. The internet is unforgiving girls. Someday, your kids are going to find these and there goes those hours of lectures on the evils of alcohol...



You partied with friends, right?


I wonder how many diseases you can catch from a frat bathroom floor. I bet she knows.



If you're okay with this being the way you get home, you're in trouble. Never mind, you won't remember.



Niiiice. Very sexy. Boys love a girl covered in the (former) contents of her stomach.



You can't buy class like that. Wait, maybe you can pay for it...

5 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

hahahahaha oh I'm laughing so hard. I knew those "girls" in college (no I was not one of them)

The G's said...

I have the best picture of my college roommate freshman year passed out face down in the double sink in our bathroom. Her head was in one sink and her knees in another. That is where we found her in the morning. I should send to you so you can add to your collection! Julie Freeburg, if you are out there, you can never run for public office!!!!

Tracey said...

*shaking head*

In all my wild years I never got to any of those stages.

Toni Brayer, MD said...

Many people have regrets in their life. I've never heard anyone regret that they "didn't get stinking drunk more often as a youth". Wake up, gals. It ain't attractive or fun.
The toilet hug is real pretty.

Cary McNeal said...

Great pictures! The guy who did that is a genius.