Sunday, May 18, 2008

Five Random Things




1. I like the smell of homemade bread. It reminds me of the days before my Mom lost her mind.

2. I hate chick flicks. I would rather have unanesthesized dental work than watch Sex & the City, read anything Nicholas Sparks has ever written - including his signature - or see any movie that could potentially be on Lifetime.

3. If I could quit my job and watch TV and movies all day, I would do it in a heart beat. I will watch anything starring Mike Meyers, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp, James McEvoy, John Hannah, Judi Dench... I will not watch anything starring Sandra Bullock, Kate Hudson, Eva Longoria, Julia Roberts - Kathryn Heigel is a wild card - she was in Knocked Up before 27 Dresses

4. Toast is my favorite snack.

5. I had a dream that I was cheating on my husband with McLovin'. You heard me. McLovin. As in Superbad. I've been in love with Johnny Depp since High School, but a lisping, foul-mouthed teenager is my subconcious fantasy? I can't even imagine the level of therapy I need to get to the bottom of that one. Nevermind. I don't want to know.

4 comments:

Secret Squirrel said...

Dreams are stupid, unless it's one of those that you came up with when you were awake which betters your life... So No, You're not crazy... THIS is crazy, even passes for legitimate children's TV, it's a dream you can't wake-up from... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9PqjMSNfkU RANDOM? YES!

Ginormous Boobs said...

There is nothing better than homemade bread. Nothing.

Toni Brayer, MD said...

Toast is my comfort food too! I do like a good chick flick that makes me cry, however. How about "Titanic"?

Cary McNeal said...

Sex & The City annoys the living hell out of me... and not just because the lead actress is Secretariat's granddaughter.