Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Another Sign of the Apocolypse

I rarely watch network TV - the only reality shows I've ever purposefully watched more than once are Last Comic Standing or Project Runway (mainly 'cause I knew one of the models and really wanted her to do well), but I digest. Not that I'm highbrow in my comedy choices - I watch BBC & love British humor. But, I do have my standards. In yet another sign of the decline of Western Civvilization and further evidence that if God does not destroy us all in a fiery display of His wrath He'll owe Sodom and Gomorrah an apology, I bring you Single and Special. Really, after that girl on Flavor of Love pooped on a rug during a very special episode, it was just a matter of time. The end is near my friends. Get your sunscreen.

Single and SpecialGreenlit cable dating show from established production company seeks mentally disabled male and female contestants of all ages and races.
"Single and Special" will be a tasteful mix of "The Bachelor" and "Life Goes On." "Single and Special" already has the endorsement of the Special Olympics. Pilot available upon request.

Tri-State area contestants preferred. Will have mental health care professionals on set at all times.

Please email photo and short bio, with dating history, to SingleandSpecial@gmail.com.

* I haven't been able to find aother info on the show - let's pray it isn't real.

3 comments:

Ginormous Boobs said...

No effing way!

Tracey said...

OMG. Thats just sick! As if handicapped individuals don't have enough b.s. to overcome in their lives lets turn them all in media circus freaks!

UGH!!!!

Connie said...

Oh my word! Every time I think TV can't possibly sink any lower, it does anyway.