Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rollin' Bones with Dinosaurs

Let me begin by saying I have never rolled a bone with dinosaurs - or humans - but I thought this was really funny. I tried smoking in high school but could never get the hang of it. This is one of those BBC/IFC shows I don't brag about watching - especially to my church friends. Sometimes it's the funniest thing and I laugh out loud - on the other hand, every once in awhile something pops up that makes me tell Jesus I'm sorry. I watched this episode on one of those "holy crap it's 3:45 and I'm stll awake" inomnia nights and it struck me as ridiculously funny. Maybe you won't find it as funny, but who knows...


4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

OH that is absolutely hilarious!

Unknown said...

That was certainly different lmao

Cary McNeal said...

I always thought rolling bones meant playing dice. Huh.

Lanie said...

Oh! My new favorite song!

Love it with the triceratops starts freakin out! lol