Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ahhhh.

My out of town guests ( hubby's brother and his family - think FLDS minus the child brides) left at 4;30 Saturday morning. So, I kicked my butt to get my Saturday chores done, then took a couple of hours to sit by the pool and read. I finished Middlesex. Quite the book I must say.

Anyway, here's the backyard. Take a mental health break, listen to the waterfall, smell the fresh cut grass (unless you have allergies, in which case go take a benadryl and come back)...















7 comments:

jill b said...

You have an amazing backyard. It makes me feel calmer just looking at it :)

AwkwardMoments said...

WOW - that looks so relaxing!

Tracey said...

Love that pool!! Can I come sit in your back yard for a day or two?

Connie said...

Very pretty, very peaceful, Tracey. Thanks for the break! :)

~amy said...

Um, OK... Hey Tracey, have I ever told you how amazingly beautiful, intelligent and witty you are?

Oh and can I have your address so I can look up directions on Mapquest?

Thanks, see you soon!!!

Twice Blessed said...

So..do very many people stop by because they just happen to be in your neighborhood and just happen to have their bsuits and towels with them? I may just happen to be in your neighborhood on the next very sunny day....hehe.

URBAN BLONDE said...

Loving the pool but don't see the lounge chair with my name on it? What's up with that! ;)