Monday, March 31, 2008

New Show Schedule

I don't watch more than half of these shows - I'm obsessed with the absolutely horrible show "Shameless" on Sundance - it's a BBC show and I keep it password protected from my kids for the themes and language - but there are a few here I can't wait to see. The Office tops my list, but I do love me some Earl, 30 Rock, SVU, Lost, & Gray's Anatomy (if they'd put their clothes back on & go to work & sleep with their own spouses). Anyway, for your reference...

April 2: “Criminal Minds”; “CSI: New York”
April 3: “My Name Is Earl”; “CSI”; “Without a Trace”
April 4: “Ghost Whisperer”; “Numbers”
April 7: “Samantha Who?”
April 8: “NCIS”; “Boston Legal”
April 10: “30 Rock”; “The Office”; “Scrubs”; “ER”
April 11: “Moonlight”
April 13: “Desperate Housewives”
April 14: “Bones”; “Rules of Engagement”; “One Tree Hill”
April 15: “Law & Order: SVU”
April 17: “Smallville”
April 20: “Brothers & Sisters”
April 21: “Gossip Girl”
April 22: “Reaper”
April 23: “The Game”
April 24: “Ugly Betty”; “Grey’s Anatomy”; “Supernatural”; “Lost”
April 28: “House”
April 29: “Shark”

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Hey that's good info - thanks

tracey said...

you're welcome!

Ginormous Boobs said...

I think there's only one show on there that I've seen. When did I become such a TV loser?

Tracey said...

I generally avoid the tv as much as possible. But I do admit that I have missed "Grey's".

Thanks for the info!