Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lessons We Learned from the Drunk Girls of MySpace

Girls, I don't know who you are, and based on these photos, you may not be too clear on that either, but you need better hobbies. And better taste in friends. Who do you think posted these in the first place? The internet is unforgiving my friends.

Assylum's list is longer - these are my favorites:
1. The Quick Clean

From the evil geniuses at Asylum For All Mankind (asylum.com) I bring you Lessons We Learned from the Drunk Girls of MySpace
If there's no soap in the frat house bathroom, you can easily improvise



If you're okay with this being the way you get home, you're in trouble.




Okay, you know what, you're just disgusting.


You partied with friends, right?



Your parents must be very proud.

1 comment:

Ginormous Boobs said...

I am so glad I have never been that hammered.