Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Biff - Remember him?

Back to the Future is one of my favorite movies - I saw it in the theatre when it came out - so cool. Still one of those movies I'll stop and watch even if I come across it when the movie has been on for an hour. Remember Biff? Apparently he's not dead, just his career. Thought this song was kinda funny - I appreciate the sarcasm. No surprise there. The video is kinda sketchy for the first few seconds, then it clears. Nothing or illegal or supicious here officer.

4 comments:

david hayes said...

I like the video, thanks for sharing it.

Mike Zizolfo said...

that...was amazing.

AwkwardMoments said...

Hahahah that video is funny! I totally know Biff!

Cary McNeal said...

Oooh I forgot about that video. Saw it long ago and loved it. Thanks for reminding me. I might have to steal it. Do you mind?

Love the beer spots too.