Saturday, December 6, 2008

Brain Candy

Saw this on VH1 last night - pure cotton candy for your ears. Maybe you'd like to put cotton candy in your ears when you hear it, but I like it. It's one of the few music videos that I think I could manage the dance moves. Lots of walking in a straight line, pointing, hand gestures...I do that every day! Who knows, maybe one of them saw me tell the story of the mama raccoon who built a nest in our attic then one night dug a hole through the ceiling and the baby fell through on to the floor of the den. It's a great story with lots of hand gestures, walking and if the story is going well, even running. What? It could have happened. Anyway, just like cotton candy, I don't think I could take a steady diet or too much at once, but it's fun for a treat. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a tape of me and a friend in 6th grade doing a recording of this song at Six Flags. It was pretty impressive....

tracey said...

Awesome! We need to find away to work that into a service or a sketch!

Unknown said...

I was so into them! This came out when I was a senior in high school and I played it all summer. Now it is back in my head

Jackie said...

Ace of Base. Oh no! The end of the world *is* coming!