Friday, August 15, 2008

Tagged by TBM

Seven things about me...

1. I am just as proud to be a Canadian as you are to be American.

2. I am obsessed with BBC America.

3. I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue.

4. Sarah's Patio Red from Chrysalis is currently my favorite wine.

5. I grew up Catholic and got to be on the TV show Mass for Shut-ins when I was 10.

6. My Dad was one of the funniest and smartest men ever - he gave up everything to be a teenage dad. He's still my hero.

7. I don't really like "store-bought" cookies, only homemade. The only exception is Oreo - mmmm, Oreo's.

5 comments:

Connie said...

Unfortunately, there are very few cookies that I have met that I didn't like, store-bought or homemade. ;)

Homemade, of course, are better, but that doesn't stop me from eating a store bought cookie if someone offers me one.

Toni Brayer, MD said...

I didn't know you were Canadian. See what you can learn online? Nice list!

tracey said...

Daisy - If you saw my bottom you''d see I haven't turned down too many cookies either. I grew up with homemade - my I used to trade my Mom's amazing homemade cookies fro store bought when I was a kid - only rich kids had store bought in my mind - now I look back and shake my head at how stunned I was.

Dr. Toni - yep. Born and raised on Cape Breton Island on the east coast. One of National Geographic's "10 places to see before you die" destinations. : )

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh I love BBC America. I have a terrible crush on The Stig from Top Gear. He probably looks like a total troll under that helmet but I don't care!!!

Saw your comment on my blog - thanks for stopping by!! Don't feel small and selfish. Next year, I want REAL PRESENTS!!!!! lol

Cary McNeal said...

#3 is kinda hot.