Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random 80's Music of the Day

It's been a hectic/stressful couple of weeks, so I've been rolling through my "comfort music" to mellow out. Usually that means James Taylor, who my husband refers to as my "audio prozac" for his abilty to stop me dead in the midst of an insane rant. Lately though, I've been perusing my 80's soundtracks. They aren't all music greats or timeless classics, some of them are more like Twinkies. Junk food for your ears. No nutrional value, but still delicious. Please to enjoy.

A little Glass Tiger


Elvis Costello


Howard Jones



Corey Hart - not the one who used to be married to Pink


And what 80's list would be complete without a little Depeche Mode?

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Nice selection! 80s tunes always make me feel better. This stop in is my first to your blog. It's really good so I'm off to bookmark you. :)