Sunday, December 2, 2007

cheesy! i know


I don't post forever, then twice in a day? What is that about? I couldn't help myself. I was working on a project that took a little longer than I anticipated, so I spent a little extra time surfing. My blog friend Farah had been tagged by her friend Katie, and i couldn't resist. I am a sucker for lists - ones I create or created by others. Embarrasssing to admit, but I love to fill out forms. Maybe it's part of my OCD but I LOVE filling out forms. Their organization is a thing of beauty to me. SO, when I saw the following, I was compelled to cut and paste. With no further ado, here we go...

Four jobs I have held in life:

Maintenance at a Nuclear Energy production plant
Lobster fisherman
Stockroom at Accelerated Christian Education Warehouse
Waitress

Four movies I have watched more than once:

The Mummy
Princess Bride
Dodgeball
Raiders of the Lost Ark

Four Places I have Lived
Cape Breton Island, NS, Canada
Long Island
Detroit
Washington DC

Four of my favorite foods:

Lobster
Homemade mac n cheese
REAL NY pizza
Bread in any of it's incarnations - right Amber?

Four places I would rather be:

England - see my last blog : )
NY
at my Nanny's (my grandmother - not the other kind of nanny)
Egypt


Four hobbies I engage in regularly:
Reading
Movies
Cooking
Eating

if you've read this, you've been tagged. : )

3 comments:

Amber said...

I participated, do I get a cake with my name one it? :)

tracey said...

at the very least - the only catch is that you need to come to my house to get it!

AwkwardMoments said...

Glad my list inspired you. A lobster fisherman, Really? I come from along line of shrimpers actually. My father's family