Wednesday, November 14, 2007

home again, home again, jiggity-jig


Okay. I'm back.

After a week in Dante's Seventh level of Hell, it is so good to be home in the land of wall to wall people, over priced housing, plethoric traffic, inordinate bureaucracy - furiously fast-paced Northern Virginia. I spent the week at my sister's house - a place that would mortify her and horrify you if I described. In the event she should ever discover my blog, I will not elaborate beyond the words "kitty litter, wheelbarrow and the woods". My apologies to Druids, hippies and Vice President Gore acolytes everywhere.

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

i am toooo "city folk-ish" to have any need for a wheelbarrel. Glad I could entertain ya- glad you are back.

The Doeblers said...

I really admire you for flying all the way up there to deal with all that. I don't know if I would do that for my siblings. Probably not, now that I think of it. But anyway, glad you are back in one piece! love you! --Natalie

Angela said...

We are glad you are back. The things we do for family!