Tuesday, February 10, 2009

IGOR - Music Break


I watched the movie Igor with my husband and kids last night and I laughed out loud at some of the lines. What an overlooked movie. This movie made for a really fun evening at my house and we'll be tossing lines like "blind orphans get everything!" at each other as inside/family jokes from now on.

It had a great soundtrack - pretty varied, but a fun playlist.
Thought I'd share some of the music, and if you haven't seen the movie - it's only an hour and a half. John Cusack, John Cleese, Steve Buscemi, Eddie izzard, Sean Hayes, Molly Shannon, Jennifer Coolidge - these are funny people.

I Can See Clearly Now - Jimmy Cliff


The Bigger the Figure - Louis Prima



Pennies From Heaven - Louis Prima

1 comment:

smalltownme said...

Thanks for this review. I've got it on its way from Netflix.

I love Louis Prima. Several years ago, our local theater had a musical based on his songs. It was great!