Friday, January 30, 2009

Cranberries

We used this song as part of the service at church on Sunday - yeah, my church isn't like most churches - we're way better. You should have been here the week we did Pink Floyd. This week it's a little Lynyrd Skynyrd Freebird. But, that's a post for another day...check us out at LoudOnPurpose.com

Anyway, Dreams has been running a near constant loop in my head since - it's one of my all time favorite songs. Dolores O'Riordan has such a uniquely beautiful voice.

Thought you might enjoy it too.

2 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

there needs to be more churches like this near me so i could attend!

I could get my father there too if i told him that freebird was going to be played

Unknown said...

I adore the Cranberries and how cool that your church agrees